Man Stung by Bee After Biting Burger

17
Published on October 9, 2020 by

A Utah man got more than a mouthful when he chomped into a burger that left his tongue monstrously swollen. Kobe Freeman, 20, was cooking hamburgers and had just finished one when he went into the bathroom. He saw a bee, but didn’t think much of it. Turns out the bee also wanted a bite of his burger, and when Kobe went back for more, he was greeted by the bee’s stinger. The incident left him with a swollen tongue, but he’s now back to normal.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Category Tag
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments